show / hide sidebar
EXPERIENCE IS THE BEST PROTECTION
At Tactical Solutions we take our role as adviser and supplier to government, law enforcement, defence, correctional, security and EMS organisations seriously.
For nearly 20 years we have followed advancements in protection and security to ensure that the professionals who depend on us are the best equipped and best informed.
Garrett Super Scanner V
Garrett Super Scanner V Hand-Held
Trust the original, patented design of Garrett's SuperScanner V, which is the most recognized hand-held metal detector in the world. The industry leader for more than 25 years, the SuperScanner is backed by ongoing state-of-the-art Garrett engineering.
- Ultimate sensitivity: detects medium sized pistol from 9" distance; large knife from 6"; razor blades and box cutters from 3" distance; foil-wrapped drugs and tiny jewelry from 1".
- Self-calibrating: digital microprocessor technology eliminates the need for periodic sensitivity adjustments.
- Rugged, high-impact ABS case with reinforced coil compartment. Exceeds Mil-Std-810F (drop test) Method 516.5, procedures II and IV.
- Large 8" scan surface for quick, thorough scanning.
- No tools required to change standard 9V battery (included).
- Sharp audible alarm and bright red LED indicates the detection of metal.
- Momentary push button helps temporarily eliminate detection of nearby ambient metal such as rebar, metal walls.
- Three-color LED indication: Green LED indicates ON; Amber LED indicates LOW BATTERY: Red LED indicates ALARM.
- Operating temperatures: -35° F (-37° C) to 158° F (70° C)
|Operating Temperatures:||-35º F (-37º C) to 158º F (70º C)|
|Humidity:||To 95% noncondensing|
|Operating Frequency:||95 kHz|
|Audio Frequency:||2 kHz Warble|
|LED Alert Lights:||
|Battery:||Single 9 volt battery provides up to 60 hours of normal operation.|
|Width:||3.25" (8.3 cm)|
|Thickness:||1.625" (4.13 cm)|
|Length:||16.5" (42 cm)|
|Weight:||17.6 oz (500 g)|
Download Super Scanner V Spec Sheet PDF Here