show / hide sidebar
EXPERIENCE IS THE BEST PROTECTION
At Tactical Solutions we take our role as adviser and supplier to government, law enforcement, defence, correctional, security and EMS organisations seriously.
For nearly 20 years we have followed advancements in protection and security to ensure that the professionals who depend on us are the best equipped and best informed.
CamelBak RUBICON 3L MilSpec Antidote
Camelbak Rubicon Hydration Backpack 3L MilSpec Antidote
The Rubicon is Camelbak's largest and most advanced multi-day assault pack positions the water weight around your hips for a lower and more stable center of gravity. Lumbar Reservoir is shaped to site at bottom of pack, transferring weight to hips for better stability.
100 oz (3 L) Mil Spec Antidote™ Lumbar Reservoir with Quick Link™ Exit Port
- Mil Spec Antidote® 3L Lumbar Reservoir stabilizes the water weight on your hips
- Composite MOLLE webbing on shoulder harness and internal panel allows additional gear carry
- Internal composite MOLLE panel allows you to customize the location of essential gear/pouches
- Contoured back panel and fully-adjustable padded waist belt
- Full clamshell opening for easy access to main compartment
- Low-profile, padded side pockets protect critical gear
- Lower access zipper allows you to quickly stash or grab an item from the main compartment
- Deployable internal panel enables the creation of upper/lower compartments in main cargo
- 100 oz Mil Spec Antidote™ Long with easy-to-fill and clean wide-mouth opening
- Rugged and durable material
- Leak-proof ¼-turn cap
- Insulated PureFlow™ tube
- Patented Big Bite™ Valve
- Quick Link™ Exit Port and Drink Port
- QL HydroLock™ one-handed flow control
- Hydration Capacity: 100 oz (3 L)
- Cargo Volume: 2868 cu in (47 L)
- Total Volume: 3051 cu in (50 L)
- Pack Weight: 5.8 lbs (2.65 kg) with empty reservoir
- Dimensions: 21.9 in x 14.5 in x 13.1 in (56 cm x 37 cm x 33 cm)
- 500D Cordura® Fabric front panel, gussets and shoulder harness face side
- 420D High Density Nylon on shoulder harness back side, padded waist belt and back panel
- 10 mm EVA foam shoulder harness and padded waist belt
- 210D Nylon lining > Nylon webbing and drag handle
- 6 oz Hypalon®
- 7-Series Aluminum
We recommend wiping your pack with a damp cloth to remove dirt. If the pack is extremely dirty and needs a deeper cleaning, soak it in cool or warm water with a very mild soap. Rinse the pack thoroughly with cool water. If soap residue remains in the fabric, it may create suds if exposed to water or sweat.
DO NOT wash your pack in a washing machine. Machine washing may damage the pack or affect the integrity of the fabric and fasteners, and will void the Got Your Bak™ Guarantee.
The best way to care for your reservoir is to clean and dry it after every use, especially if you fill the reservoir with anything other than water. However, if a reservoir has not been cleaned after every use, and mold or discoloration develops:
- Use hot water and a CamelBak Cleaning Tablet. (Or use 2 tablespoons of baking soda or bleach instead of CamelBak Cleaning Tab.) Mix the solution inside your reservoir and elevate the reservoir above the tube and Big Bite Valve. Pinch the bite valve, allowing the solution to flow into the drink tube and fill the bite valve.
- Let the reservoir and cleaning solution sit in the reservoir and drink tube for about 30 minutes.
- Wash the reservoir with hot water and mild soap. Be sure to completely rinse away the cleaning solution in the reservoir and drink tube before using again. You can also use CamelBak brushes from our Cleaning Kit to scrub your reservoir and drink tube. Brushes are the best way to ensure you are scrubbing all of the areas of the reservoir clean.
- Once the reservoir is clean, be sure to air dry overnight so no moisture is trapped inside, which can cause mold to grow.
These steps will make your reservoir safe for use. If there are still spots left behind, these are permanent mold stains that may not be removable. However, your reservoir is still safe and usable after you’ve cleaned it.
Customers also viewed