CamelBak Hi-Viz 2L AntidoteCamelbak
CamelBak Hi-Viz 2L Mil Spec Antidote Reservoir Hydration Pack (NEW Model)
The Camabelk H-Viz hydration pack uses more than just a reservoir, the Mil Spec Antidote™ Reservoir redefines the ultimate delivery system for an operator’s water supply and provides maximum adaptability for changing missions or combat environments. It includes:
- The Camelbak Quick Link™ Exit Port and QL HydroLock™ Bite Valve Adapter: tube clicks off for faster refilling with auto shut-off;
- New Fillport: industry’s largest opening with air-light ¼ turn open/close for quick, secure seal that can’t be over-tightened;
- Lower-profile design.
- High visibility orange or lime-green for worker safety
- Double-insulated carrier helps keep water cool
- Integrated cover keeps Antidote® Access Port clean and protected
- Convenient stow pocket holds keys and other essentials
- Tear-away harness helps prevent accidents
- Bite Valve Cover keeps Big BiteTM Valve clean from dirt and debris
- Reflective strips for low light visibility
- 500D Poly Kodra fabric
- Hydration Capacity: 70 oz / 2 L
- Total Capacity: 122 cu in / 2 L
- Weight: 1.1 lbs / 490 g
- Dimensions: 14x9.5x1.5 in / 35x25x4 cm
- Torso Length: 13.8 in / 35 cm
- Fabric: Lightweight, durable 500D Poly Kodra Fabric
CamelBak® Got Your Bak™ Guarantee: If we built it, we'll Bak it™ with our lifetime guarantee
We recommend wiping your pack with a damp cloth to remove dirt. If the pack is extremely dirty and needs a deeper cleaning, soak it in cool or warm water with a very mild soap. Rinse the pack thoroughly with cool water. If soap residue remains in the fabric, it may create suds if exposed to water or sweat.
DO NOT wash your pack in a washing machine. Machine washing may damage the pack or affect the integrity of the fabric and fasteners, and will void the Got Your Bak™ Guarantee.
- Use hot water and a CamelBak Cleaning Tablet. (Or use 2 tablespoons of baking soda or bleach instead of CamelBak Cleaning Tab.) Mix the solution inside your reservoir and elevate the reservoir above the tube and Big Bite Valve. Pinch the bite valve, allowing the solution to flow into the drink tube and fill the bite valve.
- Let the reservoir and cleaning solution sit in the reservoir and drink tube for about 30 minutes.
- Wash the reservoir with hot water and mild soap. Be sure to completely rinse away the cleaning solution in the reservoir and drink tube before using again. You can also use CamelBak brushes from our Cleaning Kit to scrub your reservoir and drink tube. Brushes are the best way to ensure you are scrubbing all of the areas of the reservoir clean.
- Once the reservoir is clean, be sure to air dry overnight so no moisture is trapped inside, which can cause mold to grow.
These steps will make your reservoir safe for use. If there are still spots left behind, these are permanent mold stains that may not be removable. However, your reservoir is still safe and usable after you’ve cleaned it.