show / hide sidebar
EXPERIENCE IS THE BEST PROTECTION
At Tactical Solutions we take our role as adviser and supplier to government, law enforcement, defence, correctional, security and EMS organisations seriously.
For nearly 20 years we have followed advancements in protection and security to ensure that the professionals who depend on us are the best equipped and best informed.
CamelBak Delaney Belt Based Hydration Black
CamelBak Delaney - Black
Ideal for a 10K run, the Delaney belt-based hydration system features a single 21oz Podium Chill bottle, insulated to keep your water fresh and cool on a long run and lined with our TruTaste™ liner so you taste only the water—not the bottle. Patented self-sealing Jet Valve™ technology for bursts of hydration on demand with one simple squeeze.
Includes one 21 oz Podium Chill bottle
Podium Bottle Features
- Self-sealing Jet Valve™, easy to squeeze, BPA-Free, TruTaste™ Polypropylene with HydroGuard™ lets you taste water--not the bottle, Lockout for leak-proof transport
- Front & back reflectivity, essentials pocket, key clip
Designed to Carry
- Energy bar, gel, cash, keys, media
CamelBak® Got Your Bak™ Guarantee: If we built it, we'll Bak it™ with our lifetime guarantee.
- Hydration Capacity: 0.6 L / 21 oz
- Total Capacity: 50 cu in/ .75L+ 21 oz bottle
- Total Weight (Pack and Reservoir): 7.1 oz / 200 g
- Dimensions: 8 x 21.5 in / 20 x 54.5 cm
- Torso Length: N/A
- Back Panel: Perforated foam
- Harness: N/A
- Belt: Side cinch 25mm / 1" with dual adjust
- Fabric: 70D Diamond Clarus with DWR + 1000 mm PU & Air Mesh
We recommend wiping your pack with a damp cloth to remove dirt. If the pack is extremely dirty and needs a deeper cleaning, soak it in cool or warm water with a very mild soap. Rinse the pack thoroughly with cool water. If soap residue remains in the fabric, it may create suds if exposed to water or sweat.
DO NOT wash your pack in a washing machine. Machine washing may damage the pack or affect the integrity of the fabric and fasteners, and will void the Got Your Bak™ Guarantee.
PODIUM® BOTTLE CLEANING
The Podium® Bottle is dishwasher-safe and easy to clean. Remove the cap assembly, making sure the Jet Valve™ lockout is open, and place it with the bottle on the top rack of your dishwasher. Do not disassemble small parts of the cap, simply place the whole cap into the washer. Disassembly of the cap could lead to leaks or product malfunction. For best results, we recommend avoiding high-heat settings such as 'sanitary clean' or 'heat boost' which may distort plastic components. We don’t recommend forcing a brush or other cleaning tool through the Jet Valve cross-slit (i.e. where you drink).
Customers also viewed