show / hide sidebar
EXPERIENCE IS THE BEST PROTECTION
At Tactical Solutions we take our role as adviser and supplier to government, law enforcement, defence, correctional, security and EMS organisations seriously.
For nearly 20 years we have followed advancements in protection and security to ensure that the professionals who depend on us are the best equipped and best informed.
CamelBak BFM 3L MilSpec Antidote
Camelbak BFM™ 3L MilSpec Antidote Hydration Pack
Larger than the Camelbak Motherlode™ with over 46L of cargo, the Camelbak BFM™ keeps you mobile, comfortable and efficient on even the most intense missions.
Includes the 100 oz (3 L) Mil Spec Antidote™ Long Reservoir with Quick Link™ Exit Port
- Low-profile Composite MOLLE panel on front for secure attachment of accessory pouches
- 4 zippers on main compartment allow for multiple access points to gear
- Full clamshell opening for easy access to gear and MedBak™ Insert (sold separately)
- ASIPS Radio attachment points hold comms securely with dual antenna ports
- Glasses, goggles and NVG pocket with external access
- Multiple drink tube exit ports -- for routing drink tube over the shoulder or under an arm
- Lightweight, Shoulder harness and back panel provide better load distribution and comfort while carrying a heavy load, durable 500D Cordura® Fabric
- 100 oz Mil Spec Antidote™ Long with easy-to-fill and clean wide-mouth opening
- Rugged and durable material
- Leak-proof ¼-turn cap
- Insulated PureFlow™ tube
- Patented Big Bite™ Valve
- Quick Link™ Exit Port and Drink Port
- QL HydroLock™ one-handed flow control
- Hydration Capacity: 100 oz (3 L)
- Cargo Volume: 2807 cu in (46 L)
- Total Volume: 2990 cu in (49 L)
- Pack Weight: 5.59 lbs (2.54 kg) with empty reservoir
- Dimensions: 21 in x 20 in x 14 in (53 cm x 50.8 cm x 35.6 cm)
- 500D Ripstop Cordura® fabric front panel, gussets and shoulder harness front side
- 420D high density nylon on shoulder harness back side, and back panel, padded waist belt and back panel
- 12 mm EVA foam shoulder harness
- 10 mm EVA padded waist belt
- 210D Nylon lining
- Nylon webbing and drag handle
- 7-series aluminum stays in back panel
- 14 mm and 6 mm closed cell PE foam on back
We recommend wiping your pack with a damp cloth to remove dirt. If the pack is extremely dirty and needs a deeper cleaning, soak it in cool or warm water with a very mild soap. Rinse the pack thoroughly with cool water. If soap residue remains in the fabric, it may create suds if exposed to water or sweat.
DO NOT wash your pack in a washing machine. Machine washing may damage the pack or affect the integrity of the fabric and fasteners, and will void the Got Your Bak™ Guarantee.
The best way to care for your reservoir is to clean and dry it after every use, especially if you fill the reservoir with anything other than water. However, if a reservoir has not been cleaned after every use, and mold or discoloration develops:
- Use hot water and a CamelBak Cleaning Tablet. (Or use 2 tablespoons of baking soda or bleach instead of CamelBak Cleaning Tab.) Mix the solution inside your reservoir and elevate the reservoir above the tube and Big Bite Valve. Pinch the bite valve, allowing the solution to flow into the drink tube and fill the bite valve.
- Let the reservoir and cleaning solution sit in the reservoir and drink tube for about 30 minutes.
- Wash the reservoir with hot water and mild soap. Be sure to completely rinse away the cleaning solution in the reservoir and drink tube before using again. You can also use CamelBak brushes from our Cleaning Kit to scrub your reservoir and drink tube. Brushes are the best way to ensure you are scrubbing all of the areas of the reservoir clean.
- Once the reservoir is clean, be sure to air dry overnight so no moisture is trapped inside, which can cause mold to grow.
These steps will make your reservoir safe for use. If there are still spots left behind, these are permanent mold stains that may not be removable. However, your reservoir is still safe and usable after you’ve cleaned it.
Customers also viewed