show / hide sidebar
EXPERIENCE IS THE BEST PROTECTION
At Tactical Solutions we take our role as adviser and supplier to government, law enforcement, defence, correctional, security and EMS organisations seriously.
For nearly 20 years we have followed advancements in protection and security to ensure that the professionals who depend on us are the best equipped and best informed.
5.11 RUSH 24 Backpack - 37L
5.11 Tactical RUSH 24 Backpack
The 5.11 RUSH 24 Backpack is 5.11's most popular tactical MOLLE backpack. Features include flexible main storage compartments, internal dividers, and a MOLLE web platform throughout the bag, supplying ample storage space for tactical gear.
- Adjustable, dual density closed-cell foam shoulder straps with Duraflex(TM) hardware
- Closed-cell foam back padded hydration pocket with two back-to-back zippered pull tabs
- Generous web-platform on three sides with additional attachment points
- Top grab handle
- Features a large main compartment
- Top, quick-access non-scratching fleece-lined sunglass pocket
- Exterior admin organizational pocket
- Three mesh interior organizing pockets
- One fabric pocket with zippered pull-cords
- One interior stuff-pocket with draw cord
- Two large metal grommet drainage holes on bottom of pack
- Two exterior, side, flat, zippered pockets;
- Top exterior book-end pockets with non-scratching fleece-lined organization
- Two compression straps
- Nametape and flag holders
- 1050D nylon with water-repellent PUx2 coating on main body
- 420D 118T water-repellent PUx2 coating on inside pocket flaps and pocket bags
Full-size day pack with 20"H x 12.5"L x 8"D (2,000 cu in) main compartment and numerous smaller individual pockets and pouches, several with zipper closures.
Stitching & Finishing
- Single and doubled-back edge stitching
- Single needle stitching throughout
- Doubled-back single needle top stitching; bar tacks at stress points
Content/COO/Care loop label, Hangtag, Barcode Sticker.
- YKK® self-repairing nylon coil #8 and #10 zippers
- 1" Velcro® hook and loop closures
Recommended But Not Included
- CAMELBAK Mil Spec Antidote™ Reservoir 2L, 70oz
Practical, Versatile and Tough
Posted by Craig Carr on 10th Apr 2019
Large enough to carry everything essential as a bug out bag or just as an EDC bag.
Pretty good backpack
Posted by Matt on 2nd Aug 2017
Overall this backpack is pretty good. I love the amount of pockets and space.
Only complaints I have is that the zips are a bit stiff and can require some effort. Also I am tall and have broad shoulders - but it seems like even still the straps kind slide outwards and give a sense they may slide off.
However overall I recommend. I use this as my EDC bag as it has plenty of room for basic carry and extra gear such as gym clothes and a heavy duty jacket. I also have a rush 72 which feels better on my back but this is way too big for EDC; great for hiking though.
Get a 24! (And a 72)
Great Everyday Pack
Posted by Brett Martin on 21st Sep 2014
Rush 24 is a good everyday pack with adequate pockets and large compartment for storage and different sections for all your gear. Love the molle on the bag to add extra pouches. Also love the mesh zip compartments inside the main section. The fabric and make are top quality, which make the bag a little heavier than others but it is well worth it. Cant wait to try the camelbak (which is on our wish list). We use it for day walks and edc. would love another one in OD. Can fit laptop well (we think the rush 12 would struggle). used to dread lugging gear but just throw this on and off we go!.