show / hide sidebar
EXPERIENCE IS THE BEST PROTECTION
At Tactical Solutions we take our role as adviser and supplier to government, law enforcement, defence, correctional, security and EMS organisations seriously.
For nearly 20 years we have followed advancements in protection and security to ensure that the professionals who depend on us are the best equipped and best informed.
5.11 AMP12” Backpack
5.11 AMP12” Backpack
Set your course and move out - the AMP12™ backpack is built for durability, flexibility and comfort. Compact and efficient, it features 5.11's innovative HEXGRID® load bearing system, which offers unprecedented options for mounting or attaching gear. The AMP12™ has two compartments, including a full-loop platform and webbing loops for internal Gear Set™ placement. The thermoformed ergonomic back panel forms to your body for total support, and the CCW pocket adds total peace of mind.
19.5" H x 11" L x 5.5"D
Total Capacity - 1525 cubic inch / 25 liter
Weight - 2.9 lbs
Fits up to a 15" laptop
- Patented HEXGRID® multi-angle load bearing platform
- Gear Set™ compatible with internal and external Gear Set™ mounting capability
- Removable HEXGRID® 9x9 Gear Set
- CCW pocket with loop panel and webbing strap for holster attachment
- Full clamshell opening main compartment with Quad-Zip zippers
- Internal loop platform panel, mesh org and admin pockets
- Secondary compartment with fleece lined eyewear / media pocket
- Hydration or laptop rear compartment
- Thermoformed back panel with Comfort Yoke quick release shoulder straps
- Water-resistant 500D Dobby Nylon (main) 1050D Nylon (bottom)
- Water-resistant HEXGRID® 420D/1000D Cordura® Nylon
- Fits up to a 15" laptop
- 5.11’s signature Centerline™ design
Posted by Benjamin on 9th Aug 2019
As with any 5.11 product that I’ve owned the quality is exceptional and this is an extremely comfortable backpack. For a small backpack it is plenty roomy. The pockets have been well thought out to accommodate good separation and unlike many don’t impede on each other which is important when you need to get as much in as possible.